Featured Not resolved

This was a Deal Chicken deal for $14.95 thru MilesCoFashion.com that was a jewelry set for $14.95 supposed to be worth $99.The picture indicates it's a beautiful piece of jewelry.

When I received it I was so disappointed as it wasn't even worth $3.00 from Wal-Mart - tried to get a refund but neither Deal Chicken nor MilesCoFashion would consider the request as they have a "no refund" policy - would not answer my emails or phone calls - Imagine that with the quality of the "***" they are selling!I am chagrined that Deal Chicken would not contact the vendor nor help me in any way as they are the ones that brought the vendor to my attention!

Had an Experience with Milescofashion?

Comments

Orian
Inman, South Carolina, United States #936306

Do you have a photo of the item you received? It would help if we all could see the difference.

Bwarren53
to Orian Hamilton, Ohio, United States #936377

Sorry, I do not. When I could not get MilesFashion or Deal Chicken to help me I threw them out.

Take your chances, should you order tho!

I do not participate in Deal Chicken's offerings any longer either.

Florence Scovel - A N and Associates FlorenceScovel Florence Scovel "I purchased a High-Pressure Power Washer after seeing it advertised on Facebook on 12th April 2017.I waited the recommended 4 weeks delivery time and having not received my item contacted..." Read more Pandora Jewelry - Not very good. Ustomer service Pandora Jewelry "no subject I am writing to convey my displeasure at the faulty necklace and poor customer service from (name of store). The necklace has discoloured and tarnished to such a..." Read more Superjeweler - Supposed to be green amethyst Superjeweler "I asked my daughter for some green amethyst earrings to match my outfit for her wedding.These earrings..." Read more Agape Diamonds - Ring Repair Review Agape Diamonds "My husband and i purchased my wedding set from Agape in 2012. Ive had to send my engagement ring back for a loose stone which was fixed no issues. Then..." Read more Plentyoffish - Can't finish my resume. Plentyoffish "Every time I try to set up my resume; I all most get finished. I've taken a long time to fill it out. I tell the truth about the question...." Read more Cohen And Grossman - Kevin Vorhis Cohen Grossman a weak attorney who missrepresented me Cohen And Grossman "I contacted the Cohen Grossman Law firm at 350 N Lake Destiny Maitland, Florida 3275. I spoke to Mr. Grossman about my former employer not paying me my last two..." Read more WARNING TO ALL FORMER AND CURRENT CLIENTS OF LOCATIONS COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE SERVICES IN FARMINGTON HILL Locations Commercial Real Estate Services "Joesph Barbera - Vice President, Business Brokerage for Locations Commercial Real Estate Services of Farmington Hills MI have hired FRANCES KURIAKUZ WHO HAS MULTIPLE CONVICTIONS FOR IDENTITY THEFT AND EMBEZZLEMENT..." Read more Myfax - They make it almost impossible to cancel Myfax "In California I am pretty sure they passed a law that if you allow customers to sign up for a service online, you have to also make it possible to..." Read more