Featured Not resolved

This was a Deal Chicken deal for $14.95 thru MilesCoFashion.com that was a jewelry set for $14.95 supposed to be worth $99.The picture indicates it's a beautiful piece of jewelry.

When I received it I was so disappointed as it wasn't even worth $3.00 from Wal-Mart - tried to get a refund but neither Deal Chicken nor MilesCoFashion would consider the request as they have a "no refund" policy - would not answer my emails or phone calls - Imagine that with the quality of the "***" they are selling!I am chagrined that Deal Chicken would not contact the vendor nor help me in any way as they are the ones that brought the vendor to my attention!

Had an Experience with Milescofashion?

Comments

Orian
Inman, South Carolina, United States #936306

Do you have a photo of the item you received? It would help if we all could see the difference.

Bwarren53
to Orian Hamilton, Ohio, United States #936377

Sorry, I do not. When I could not get MilesFashion or Deal Chicken to help me I threw them out.

Take your chances, should you order tho!

I do not participate in Deal Chicken's offerings any longer either.

Agape Diamonds Wedding Gold Ring Review from Bellevue, Washington Agape Diamonds "I am a very upset customer I brought this ring in Feb 2016 for my wedding June 2016 and I didn't wear it till my wedding day. I loved..." Read more Agape Diamonds Ring Repair Review Agape Diamonds "My husband and i purchased my wedding set from Agape in 2012. Ive had to send my engagement ring back for a loose stone which was fixed no issues. Then..." Read more Pandora Jewelry Kb Mall Branch - Customer Care Pandora Review Pandora Jewelry "...I bought pandora since 2015, i have been polished my bracelet for 3or4 time, but i'm very upset with my pandora bracelet..." Read more Origami Owl Copies other peoples designs Origami Owl "Proof Origami Owl's copyrights are fraudulent. If they truly had original artwork no one ever made it would be a miracle The baseball softball can be found all over the..." Read more Jillybugs - They are truly the best with the very BEST products.  Jillybugs "They have worked with the same factories for over 10 years and have amazing quality at prices your just not going to get ANYWHERE ELSE. With that will come wait..." Read more Lacy Lox And Lkm Hair And Beauty - LACYLOX.COM IS A FAKE RIP OFF BOOTLEG WEB SITE Lacy Lox And Lkm Hair And Beauty "LacyLox Lacy Lox is a scam imitation website tricking people into thinking they are buying genuine Ruth's Beauty products. They even have reviews of Ruth's Beauty products on their site,..." Read more A N And Associates Florencescovel Canada - These scammers seem to be able to get away with murder A N And Associates Florencescovel Canada "I ordered a sleep aid from A N & Associates FlorenceScovel (please note I am referring to the company from Canada only). It took weeks to arrive and was then..." Read more Gearbest - Mini Octopus Style Mobile Phone Stand Flexible Tripod Gearbest "I bought tripod for a smartphone. The smartphone itself now stands and can be turned in any direction. To watch the video is very convenient, I recommend to buy. Excellent..." Read more